This position is responsible for providing assistance in evaluating and initiating exploitation opportunities, including new drill wells, outside operated opportunities and workovers. The position will actively support traditional and corporate reservoir engineering activities such as type curves, inventory assessments, and developing and maintaining production forecasts in collaboration with the Planning Team.
- Analyze well performance, surveillance and accurate production forecasting
- Support broader organization with development planning and advice on operational activities
- Evaluate and initiate exploitation opportunities, including new drill wells and workovers while providing recommendations on outside operated projects
- Prepares detailed studies of producing properties to determine ultimate primary and potential secondary recovery
- Utilizes all relevant evaluation techniques and software packages to evaluate opportunities and generate forecasts
- Provides economic assessment of drilling and workover opportunities
- Recommends all necessary information to evaluate reservoirs