- Drive HRIS projects including project planning, schedule development, configuration, change management, application testing, implementation, enhancements/upgrades, and new functionality investigations.
- Reviews software release notes and develops a plan of testing to manage risks before they are moved to a production environment.
- Serves as the HR technical point-of-contact to create and report advanced analyses to assist the organization in strategic workflow decisions.
- Serves as support for HR technology projects; assists in gathering requirements, writing business process procedures and systems integration.
- Research, designs, and test systems and processes to develop improvements, recommends solutions and helps to implement new applications.
- Continuously explore opportunities to improve the processes (technical and non-technical) to enhance quality and increase productivity.
- Responsible for auditing/mapping data and data integration between multiple systems.
- Responsible for developing advanced HRIS analyses and reports to forecast new trends
- Partner with IT on all Corporate vendors that directly impact HR Systems
- Minimum of (4) years of in-depth, hands-on, systems support, design, and/or implementation experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- An understanding of human resources concepts, processes, laws, and procedures is helpful
- Very well organized, high attention to detail, with logical problem-solving skills
- Must be able to maintain the confidentiality of employee information
- Strong project management, communication, and analytical skills required
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite
- Strong knowledge of ADP or similar software
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with teams, both internally and externally
<p style="margin: 0px;">Sorry the share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.</p>
Share on your newsfeed