An HSE Specialist is responsible for accomplishing company objectives by supporting the development, implementation and continual improvement efforts related to HS&E. This position requires knowledge of OSHA regulations, API standards, NFPA and experience applying those standards to ensure the safety of the Company’s employees.
- Conduct field reviews to support safety performance as an essential part of day-to-day operations
- Support worksite compliance with OSHA, API, NFPA, DOT, FMCSA and company safety standards
- Partner with management to analyze incidents, assist investigations, identify causes and actions for prevention activities
- Facilitate in the creation and support of HSE processes aimed at hazard assessment and incident prevention
- Provide ongoing employee education including facilitation with monthly safety meetings and training
- Communicate and coach regularly with employees and management regarding a variety of safety topics and issues
- Emergency response support