- Follow DOT and Company regulations pre and post trips
- Properly gauge tanks (top and bottom gauge) and follow safety protocol while connecting and disconnecting hoses
- Follow maintenance requirements on Company Truck (greasing truck & trailer and keeping truck clean)
- Obey all posted speed limits
- Follow instructions provided by dispatch
- Call in gauges to dispatch after each load
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures
- Fuel truck
- Notify immediate supervisor of any accidents right away
- Be prompt to all jobs
- Operates hot oiler equipment
- Drives required equipment safely to and from location
- Completes the paperwork for each job to include pre- and post-trip inspections, work tickets, DOT Logs
- Performs routine maintenance and repair of equipment
- May be requested to work outside of normal work schedule to meet customer needs
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Class A CDL in good standing with Hazmat endorsement and current medical card
- Minimum of one (1) year commercial driving experience
- Ability to adapt and work in all conditions
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs.
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders.
- Ability to work safely around heavy equipment.
- Ability to use PPE.
- Ability to push and pull loads up to 45 lbs.
<p style="margin: 0px;">Sorry the share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.</p>
Share on your newsfeed