- Lead a de-centralized procurement team, materials management team, and continuous improvement team to achieve EER corporate objectives.
- Provides direction, consultation and support for all Supply Chain Management functions for EER related entities. Serves as the Supply Chain Management liaison as needed with department leaders, various administrative groups, related EER entities and vendors. Attends monthly updates with executive leaders. Work cross functionally with other departments within the company.
- Creates and maintains an environment that encourages improvement of the quality and scope of departmental service to all internal and external customers.
- Create guidelines handbook for best practices and continuity.
- Develop and manage relationships with new and existing vendors.
- Engage the supplier base to deliver innovation, cost improvements, and process improvements.
- Help shape Supply Chain strategic and operational planning to achieve business goals by fostering best practices, supporting functional business initiatives, and coordination of performance measurements by objective. Creates an outstanding service experience with our customers by optimizing the working capital in the organization (Inventory).
- Identifies opportunities and gaps against the planned goals and objectives, defining priorities and development of specific action plans to achieve the goals.
- Supply Chain related college degree or 10+ years of relevant experience
- Oil and gas experience preferred with operator experience desired
- Previous management experience preferred
<p style="margin: 0px;">Sorry the share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.</p>
Share on your newsfeed