- Operate different electromagnetic locating equipment, to locate and mark underground utilities within prescribed accuracy limits.
- Operate ground penetrating radar device.
- Provide accurate documentation and or sketches related to locates completed.
- Operate company vehicle in a safe manner, and maintain professional appearance.
- Perform work in all weather conditions, during normal and after hours.
- Communication and coordination with supervisor, coworkers, and utility representatives.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and stand for long periods of time.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and strong ability to ensure accuracy. There is very little room for error in this position.
- Ability and willingness to follow instructions that may be written or delivered verbally.
- Must be dependable and responsible regarding punctuality and attendance.
- Knowledge and experience with line locating equipment
- Excellent communication skills and a team attitude
- Must have a valid driver's license and a good driving history
- Overtime and weekend work may be needed to meet project deadlines
- 2-3yrs experience line locating.
- Competency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe.
- Experience working in the Oil and Gas Industry .
- Proficiency in using Outlook (E-mail), attaching files, forwarding, writing and responding in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to learn new on-line operating systems required to perform the tasks associated with the job.
- Possess good organizational skills and self-motivated.
- Valid driver’s license
- High school diploma or equivalent
<p style="margin: 0px;">Sorry the share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.</p>
Share on your newsfeed