- Winterize compressors and perform maintenance inspections.
- Learn the location and lay out of each unit
- Responsible for training pumpers on the compressors
- Responsible for responding to alarms and troubleshooting issues
- Responsible for facilitating new start ups with compressor companies and working with all internal parties to ensure the installation is successful.
- Work with production, projects, and engineers to ensure compressors are pocketed right with proper injection rates
- Must have advanced working knowledge of compressor and surface equipment affiliated with compressors.
- Minimum of five (5) years progressive experience as a lease operator
- Proven ability to mentor and lead less experienced lease operators
- High School Diploma required
- Maintain valid Texas driver’s license
- Must be able to pass the Ariel online basic training class
- Must be able to work 10 hour shifts and be available on call when scheduled.
- Acceptable driving record required according to company guidelines
<p style="margin: 0px;">Sorry the share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.</p>
Share on your newsfeed