- Ensures all crew members are at the rig and prepared to work at scheduled time.
- Operates the assigned rig and equipment in conformity with the contractual terms and conditions as needed by the customers.
- Maintains regular communication with customers to resolve concerns, issues and complaints.
- Ensures that quality products and services are provided to the customers including maintaining productivity standards for all rig functions, following safety procedures for a safe working environment for all rig employees, and observing all applicable governmental regulations for compliance.
- Ensures efficient maintenance of assigned rig and equipment.
- Establishes and maintains a positive and safe work environment for the assigned rig crew, including training them in carrying out their assigned duties on the rig.
- Performs any other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and written.
- Ability to interact with others in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks at once.
- Basic problem solving and organization skills.
- Excellent customer service skills, to provide world class value to customers.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment fit for duty test and background/drug screen.
- Must be willing and able to work outdoors in various types of weather conditions.
- 2+ years of experience in rig and well servicing operations as a Rig Operator.
<p style="margin: 0px;">Sorry the share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.</p>
Share on your newsfeed