The Automation Programmer is responsible for overseeing the installation, configuration, and programming for onsite SCADA equipment.
- Assist in the design, specification, modification, and innovation of new and existing process controls and instrumentation systems.
- PLC Programming (Idec, Allen Bradley)
- Calibration of electronic flow meters and Oil and Gas automation equipment
- Planning, scheduling, and coordinating work with other Endeavor Teams to ensure field work is completed on time and within budget.
- Working with Endeavor’s Surveillance Room personnel to ensure that all monitor points and alarms will be monitored and to help troubleshoot the PLC’s, SCADA Network and Modems if there are problems.
- Sourcing new automation equipment and researching/ testing new technologies
- Coordinating automation needs across all departments involved.
- Knowledge of Instrumentation (transmitters, AC Variable Frequency Drives, Operator Interface, downhole pumps, LACT units, and Motor Controls., Coriolis Metes, Turbine Meters etc....)
- Perform other duties as required.