- Maintain, calibrate and pull gas analysis samples on meters ranging from Barton chart meters, Total Flows, Rosemont scanners and test trailers.
- Collect volumes on allocation meters and turn in monthly.
- Work with all foreman and lease operators on troubleshooting all issues related to gas lines and meters.
- Complete H9 test for RRC.
- Handle phone calls with gas company on meter shut in and coordinate timing of shut ins with field tech to turn off equipment.
- Assist with new battery construction on gas routing side, pipeline installation and flow line installation.
- Work with downtown on contracts and locations of new installs by gas purchasers and try to have measurement equipment in place by time of first sales of new wells.
- Keep up with drilling schedule to help ensure gas measurement equipment and VRU equipment is in place on all new drills.
- Make sure equipment has correct plate sizes, measurement device is large enough, and gas purchaser can handle addition volumes.
- Test old leases where gas lines have been unhooked or abandoned.
- Look for any possibilities to connect or set flares if volumes justify.
- Purchase and maintain gas measurement supplies and inventory.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 2 years oil and gas measurement experience
- Understanding of oil and gas production equipment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Self-motivated and a team player with ability to adapt in fast paced environment
<p style="margin: 0px;">Sorry the share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.</p>
Share on your newsfeed