- Observe and follow all safety policies, wear, and maintain all required PPE.
- Complete checks nightly of facilities to identify problems or issues. Annotate any operational anomalies and notify the Surveillance Room of any conditions present.
- Visually inspect surface equipment daily for defects, leaks, neatness, and damage.
- Respond to field alarms when notified by Surveillance Room personnel.
- Gauge all oil and water tank levels when needed.
- Enter all data into company computer in a proper and timely manner.
- Communicate any issues with a location via email with day-time Foreman, lease operators, and relief operators.
- Work with Surveillance Room personnel and lease operators when needed to correct issues and alarm conditions to maintain facilities and equipment inside of normal operating parameters.
- Work straight nights to include holidays and weekends on a 7 on and 7 off rotation.
- Vacation coverage on an as needed basis to maintain proper amount of personnel for night-time field operations.
- Ability to pass Endeavor Fit Duty Test
- High school diploma or GED required
- At least one (1) year of Lease Operator experience preferred
- Maintain valid Texas driver’s license
- Acceptable driving record required according to company guidelines
- Basic Microsoft Office Suite skills
<p style="margin: 0px;">Sorry the share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.</p>
Share on your newsfeed