- Follow all Endeavor Energy Resources procedures and policies.
- Follow all customer safety and contractor policies.
- Perform all job tasks safely.
- Keep all work areas clean and organized.
- Perform remediation on spill cleanups by shoveling, raking, aerating soil and cleaning adjacent equipment.
- Perform landscaping, land management, and agriculture production related tasks.
- Perform pre-operation inspections and documentations, per machine/shift.
- Perform fueling, greasing, dirt and debris build-up removal, and post-operation inspections and documentation, per machine/shift.
- Thoroughly clean interior and exterior of equipment as scheduled and/or required.
- Ensure equipment is safely and securely stored.
- Advise the Foreman of any requirements for maintenance or repairs.
- Participating in maintenance or repairs as needed.
- Participate in inventory upkeep.
- Use and operation of small equipment and tools such as jack hammers, tillers, mowers, weed-eaters, chain saws, and water & trash pumps as needed.
- Use of power and hand tools for lifting, shoveling, raking, sawing, planting, etc. to complete detail work associated with project tasks.
- Safety procedures for tractor, truck and light equipment.
- Equipment cleaning standards and procedures.
- Workplace safety requirements and procedures.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Ability to use hand and power tools applicable to trade.
- Ability to read and write in English at a high school level.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders.
- Ability to work in a hot or cold environment, in or out of the weather.
- Ability to work safely around heavy equipment.
- Ability to use PPE.
<p style="margin: 0px;">Sorry the share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.</p>
Share on your newsfeed