- High school Diploma or GED required
- Familiar with end device configuration and setup
- Ability to troubleshoot basic ladder logic.
- Knowledgeable in Allen Bradley PLC, PanelView HMI’s, and Maple HMI’s
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, set priorities
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Internet, Excel, etc.) required
- Capability to work independently and collaboratively with different levels of management and individual contributors
- Demonstrated ability to manage work in stressful situations
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communicator, must be able to lead and direct projects
Endeavor Energy Resources, LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in regard to race, color, creed, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, marital status or disability. We comply with all local, state, and federal laws pertaining to employment and discrimination will not be tolerated.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The job description may evolve as business needs change to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.