The Energy Services Automation Specialist will be responsible to design and program custom automation systems for multiple applications and fully support customer needs with preventive maintenance, repair, installation, general servicing and troubleshooting of systems. Expected to work directly with customers and management teams to ensure company delivers the best possible products and services at competitive prices.
- Utilize their experience and expertise to support customers automation, communication and instrumentation needs.
- Design and program custom automation systems for multiple applications including flow measurement, pressure, and level controls.
- Support and setup of communication systems and field SCADA networking.
- Design, plan and install full automation and communication packages based on specific customer requirements.
- Lead and teach a small automation team to enable company to fully support customer needs in new construction and maintenance for automation and communication needs.
- Train VFD technology, various instrument installation and setup procedures as well as the automation controls to the team to allow field support and construction knowledge on customers many drives, soft starts, automation, and communication systems.
- Develop and maintain expectations to a high standard within the team to provide exceptional customer support.