- Provide project oversite and advocate for EER HSE policies, have a safety mindset for all personnel on location.
- Report all incidents to HSE representative and Project Superintendent
- Help determine contract philosophy for construction projects (T&M vs. Lump Sum not to exceed)
- Work with Superintendent and Procurement team on bid process, make recommendation for vendor selection
- Understand and follow all engineering procedures and documentation issued for construction
- Prepare all construction workbooks along with coordinating kick off meetings.
- Manage all onsite construction operations (provide leadership and direction on construction)
- Manage and schedule delivery of equipment to job site (BOM reconciliation)
- Monitor daily operations for safety, time, and cost performance. Look for ways to improve each area.
- Onsite and Endeavor lead for milestone event (equipment delivery, hydrotests, walkdowns and handovers)
- Input all well site activities as required into SiteView and OpenWells (track and monitor KPI)
- Record Change Orders, RFI, RFM, lessons learned and opportunities during construction into SiteView
- Maintain a strong relationship with Superintendent as well as Project Engineer. Maintain open communication
- Coordinate projects look backs to help provide feedback on processes and documentation.
- Work with Drilling and Completions teams to conduct simultaneous operations on location
- Provide various teams with detailed weekly projects updates and current project status
- Work with civil team to schedule and organize pre-set infrastructure installations
- Assist production with repairs or retrofits on existing facilities and pipelines.
- Expectation is to spend 80-90% of time in the field
- Attend bi-weekly 1 on 1 with Projects Superintendent to discuss performance, execution, and opportunities
- Meet Endeavor Energy Resources requirements for driving a company vehicle and drive safely.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of 5 years managerial experience preferred
- Minimum 3 years of production facility and pipeline construction experience required.
- Ability to Read and understand P&ID’s.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and oversee multiple projects simultaneously.
- Physical requirements require the ability to sit/stand for long periods of time and lift loads in excess of 40 lbs.
- Experience reviewing policies and procedures and making recommendations to improve performance
- Must be a self-starter, motivated, with good organizational & reasoning skills
- Working knowledge of Peloton SiteView
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to work effectively with cross-discipline professionals and individuals at all levels
<p style="margin: 0px;">Sorry the share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.</p>
Share on your newsfeed