Environmental Specialist will be tasked with supervising multiple crews and worksites with HS&E and project performance leadership responsibilities. Responsible for maintaining company property, equipment, and production in compliance with the company’s standards. Maintain good working relations with all parties involved. Meet or exceed all company, industry, safety, ethical and environmental standards.
This position will be an Energy Services Supervisory role for spill response projects work that provides technical assistance for the development and implementation of the Company’s environmental strategies, including but not limited to air, water, waste, and environmental management systems. Is familiar with Company assets to identify areas and make recommendations for environmental compliance. Supports environmental staff in the regulations and assists with compliance processes/activities.
- Conduct all processes and activities with an emphasis on HS&E leadership coupled with quality and efficiency for performance and compliance commitment
- Oversee EER clean up response crews with coordination and scheduling per operational requirements as well as utilizing software designated for the projects to supervise and report schedule, status, regulatory reporting, and milestone updates
- Supervise interdisciplinary environmental remediation processes as applicable
- Facilitate CI aspects in project work and reporting requirements.
- Ensure process compliance including recordkeeping and agency notifications.
- Coordinate required environmental training with HSE Training Group
- Evaluate appropriate Environmental Sustainability and Governance metrics and statements.
- Support and supervise incident management operations
- Keeping abreast of emerging Environmental requirements and Best Practices
- QA/QC of sampling data and report assessments