- Work within a de-centralized Strategic Sourcing team and support the Endeavor Facilities & Civil Construction department through a “dotted – line” reporting structure.
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with key internal stakeholders within the Facilities & Civil Construction department.
- Prepare, manage, analyze, and present findings from Request for Proposals/Request for Quotes.
- Identify commercial opportunities through market intelligence and data analysis and clearly present these opportunities to department stakeholders.
- Develop and manage relationships with new and existing vendors while maintaining the highest ethical business standards.
- Effectively negotiate directly with vendors
- Effectively utilize all systems/software related to the sourcing function – Enverus Open Invoice/Open Ticket, Enertia, Spotfire, PEC, Microsoft Office Suite…. etc.
- Provide regular reporting of commercial impact to the business and track progress over time.
- Contribute to the standardization of sourcing processes and documentation.
- College degree and 5+ years of relevant experience
- Oil and gas experience preferred with operator experience desired
<p style="margin: 0px;">Sorry the share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.</p>
Share on your newsfeed