- Support the EER Strategic Sourcing team as the process owner of:
- Electronic Field Ticketing: Lead vendor trainings, lead internal user trainings, lead the onboarding process of electronic field ticketing to all relevant EER departments, create standard operating procedures, track compliance, and lead process improvement initiatives within the electronic field ticketing process.
- Pricebooks: Coordinate closely will all Strategic Sourcing Specialists to implement and maintain pricebooks for all finalized pricing agreements and track pricebook compliance.
- Monitor vendor compliance for critical vendors used in each EER operational department and work with vendors to maintain “approved” status.
- Assist Strategic Sourcing Specialists with developing tools such as forecasting tools and spend audit reports.
- Support the EER Strategic Sourcing team by compiling cost impact data and market intelligence information reported by the Strategic Sourcing Specialists.
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with all Strategic Sourcing Specialists and their internal operational stakeholders.
- Effectively utilize all systems/software related to the sourcing function – Enverus Open Invoice/Open Ticket, Enertia, Spotfire, PEC, Microsoft Office Suite…. etc.
- Contribute to the standardization of sourcing processes and documentation.
- College degree or 3-5 years of experience
- Oil and gas experience preferred
<p style="margin: 0px;">Sorry the share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.</p>
Share on your newsfeed