- Five to ten years of practical work experience in a similar safety role
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) skills and ability to work with all facets of an organization including ability to make effective presentations in front of large groups
- Deep technical safety knowledge and experience with OSHA regulations
- Ability to work as a team and promote teamwork
- Working knowledge of risk and environmental processes
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and efficiently
- Ability to walk and stand for long lengths of time regardless of weather or conditions
- Ability to work in an environment that may be noisy and dusty
- Valid Texas driver's license
- Bilingual applicant is a plus
Endeavor Energy Resources, LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in regard to race, color, creed, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, marital status or disability. We comply with all local, state, and federal laws pertaining to employment and discrimination will not be tolerated.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The job description may evolve as business needs change to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.