- Prepare consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from intercompany departments.
- Coordinate more complex accounting projects and initiatives with other members of the Accounting and Finance team or with other affiliate companies
- Analyze complex financial information and makes recommendations.
- Prepare general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciles accounts.
- Perform variance analysis and prepare account reconciliations
- Recommend new accounting process and procedure by analyzing current procedures.
- Document and monitor internal controls to maintain the integrity of the data
- Answer accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Mentor and trains new accountants
- Maintain the integrity of the system used to generate all statements, payments, accruals and expenses
- BBA in Accounting required
- Ten (10) or more years’ accounting experience required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Experience working with Enertia is highly preferred
<p style="margin: 0px;">Sorry the share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.</p>
Share on your newsfeed