- Responsible for the design of area infrastructure including batteries, pipelines, wellheads to support added production from horizontal drilling program
- Effectively plan, schedule, and manage multiple projects and provide technical support to operations and team members.
- Work with Drilling, Completions, Land, and Reservoir departments to develop strategic development plan for area of responsibility
- Provide project details to develop AFE
- Develop and present plans and project status updates to management as required
- Recognize and promote ideas that provide safer, more efficient, and cost-effective operation, making sure that operating cost are consistent with budgetary constraints.
- Provide root cause analysis on equipment failures and incidents.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, or Petroleum engineering required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role required
- Ability to effectively communicate information to peers, operations teams, and executive management
- Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines
- Proven organizational and motivational skills
<p style="margin: 0px;">Sorry the share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.</p>
Share on your newsfeed