- Coordinate the daily operational activities for the division, including planning and scheduling work and preparing work orders for all division personnel.
- Responsible for planning and designing of overhead and underground electric distribution systems, lists of materials, and staking new power line.
- Schedule and coordinate on call personnel rotation for division. Remain available for assistance with emergency operations.
- Coordinate and manage the preventative/scheduled maintenance requirements for division equipment, vehicles, and tools.
- Direct, coordinate, and review the work plan for the division; meet with staff to identify and resolve problems; assign work activities and projects; monitor work flow; review and evaluate work methods and procedures.
- Supervising and directing the operation of the distribution division in all phases of planning, construction, operation, and maintenance of the distribution system and related components, facilities, and operations.
- Responsible for diagnosing, evaluating, and implementing corrective action to remedy problems related to distribution operation.
- Coach, train, and develop employees. Perform succession planning. Prepare employee performance evaluations.
- Assist with the recruitment and hiring of personnel for distribution division.
- Must be able to work outside, frequently in inclement weather conditions
- 5-year minimum of field experience.
- Basic computer knowledge (Windows, email, Internet, etc.)
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Basic math skills
- Reading skills (Basic instructional and technical information).
- Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License.
- Able to lift in excess of 50 lbs.
- Able to properly inspect rubber goods and PPE.
- Comply with company reporting procedures and complete required company paperwork.
- Willing to work over-time when requested.
<p style="margin: 0px;">Sorry the share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.</p>
Share on your newsfeed