- Responsible for regular maintenance of facilities which includes electrical systems, plumbing systems, HVAC systems, and general building maintenance.
- Performs preventive maintenance at Warren Equipment locations on electrical systems, plumbing systems, HVAC systems, wash rack systems, and compressor systems.
- Performs maintenance on grounds, exterior lighting, parking lots, trash detail at locations, wash rack repair, and sign repair.
- Performs small construction projects i.e. painting, drywall patching, floor tile, replacement, ceiling tile replacement, and lighting replacement.
- Performs housekeeping duties in electrical rooms, mechanical rooms, and compressor rooms.
- Sets up and transport furniture to locations for office personnel needs.
- Assists Regional Facilities Manager with special projects and duties
- Performs any special projects assigned by Sr. Facilities Manager.
- Observes safety and security procedures; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Required Travel-Up to 70%
- Valid Driver's License and Clean Driving Record. Must be able to pass Worksteps pre employment testing
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Monitors own work to ensure quality
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one year related experience and/or training
- General Computer literacy a plus.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
<p style="margin: 0px;">Sorry the share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.</p>
Share on your newsfeed